Thursday, January 27, 2005

Red means...

Yesterday she had a nice new blue posterboard, today it was red, with a yellow one for backup. It must be Primary Colors Week, boys and girls! However, I am glad that someone had the means to supply her with new items, the old ones were getting...well, old. So today, braving the cold wind, our brave GG was out with a sign:

Quit! Resign! No more War! Please

I thought that the 'please' was a nice touch.

One of these days I'm going to post a list of all the signs I saw at the inauguration. Some of them were so contradictory I just had to laugh. But for now, I have to get back to work...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... I wonder if anyone has reported her to the welfare office?

What is sad is that Christine and I have more of a life then she does...I never thought that possible.

~Kathreja

max said...

I miss the dude in the robe with the drum...

Anonymous said...

As we see in the videos from Brain Terminal the freaks simply don't know what the heck they're talking about.

The Clinton book signing video was hilarious... Case in point: They were saying the economy was GREAT under Clinton and he should receive full credit for that... But, when asked if he should receive credit for the stock market failing in the spring of 2000, then no, that was certainly not his fault.