Sunday, January 09, 2005

More fun!

Last year, when Zephyr stopped chasing my red laser pen (after about 2 minutes), I thought the fun was over. But that was before I got a Green Laser Pointer. Of course, Zephyr took one look at it and went back to sleep. JB, on the other hand, knew just what to do. So for the past couple of days, whenever I needed a laugh, I just took out my new toy and let JB chase a bright green dot around the floor. I'm not sure how worried I should be that my dog figured out that it was a trick years before my son, but it sure is hilarious to watch him run in circles until he is dizzy, frantically crawl up the stairs, or jump to reach that spot on the wall that is mere inches above his astounding 3" vertical leap. At least he'll have something interesting to talk to his shrink about.

No comments: