Monday, March 07, 2005

The flags were a nice touch!

Goaded by the springlike weather, the hoards of 10-12 protesters were out today. But the monk was still missing. And no new signs, either. You'd think with that much brain power they could come up with something a little more original than "thou shalt not kill" and "no blood for oil", which reminds me, I have to fill up my great gas-munching SUV today. Guess I'll bypass those expensive gas stations and go straight to the secret, military-only outlet, Iraqco, and get some of that refined black gold we have been shipping back here on the sly. Heh. Those libs will never suspect!

Of course, my favorite anti-protesters were there, and today they were waving Old Glory. Yep, nothing tweaks the noses of the 'Amerika is wrong' crowd like the stars and stripes. Nice going, ladies! Your efforts are noticed, and appreciated.

No comments: