Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Spot the idiot II

Wow. This storm has really brought them out. Check out the comments on Michael Hyatt's blog. The main criticism of Thomas Nelson Publishers seems to be that Bibles are not as much help to those in need as food. However, his point is that people hunger for both spiritual and physical food in this world. Jesus understood the same thing, and fed the 4000. But He did not stop there... He gave them (and us) Himself, saying, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink. He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

John 6:53-56

No comments: